1. Egyptian Sources: Depictions considered reliable to the point of caricature (A.H. Sayce)
Heads of Israelite Cities that paid tribute to Shishak, King of Egypt
2. Hebrew Pictures that almost certainly depict subjects from Israel or Judah.
3. Ivories: Ivory Sculptures from the Palace in Samaria of Northern Israel Show Egyptian and Phoenician Influence
4. Assyrian Pictures of Israelite Exiles; According to A. H. Sayce Assyrians tended to depict all foreign peoples as looking like themselves, i.e. ethnic depictions not considered necessarily accurate.
5. Pictures defined as "Canaanites" or "Amorites" that Probably include Israelites.
6. Pictures of "Phoenicians" of uncertain Provenance that may include Israelites
7. Other Peoples who lived alongside the Hebrews and with whom they intermixed.
8. Pictures of "Celts" in the West
9. Picts of Scotland